Within 30 days, will you have passed the Series 65 or qualify for an exemption by having the CFP, CFA or other Series Licensing?

Contrary to what a broker-dealer or insurance company might tell you, you only need 1 license to conduct business 3 ways so long as its hourly, fixed or % of aum basis. As soon as you add product commission to the mix, all the sudden you need more licensing & confusino