Do you have the Series 65 or qualify for an exemption by having the CFP, CFA or other Series Licensing?

That’s right. Contrary to what a broker-dealer would tell you, you need 1 license to do business via hourly or negotiated aum. By comparison, you would need 3 licenses to sell insurance, receive product commission & aum services (i.e. thus more confusion),