It looks like we might be a good fit! Scroll for full details and schedule a time to talk with Adam if any interest!
- 2 service options (Hourly or AUM), with each being further customizable to the specific client situation, results in fewer conflicts of interest AND the ability to be fair & profitable regardless of a clients age, gender, or socio economic factor.
- Independent classification with collaboration, support, & resiliency of a team atmosphere.
- Transparency to both clients & advisors = lower chance of advisor burnout & failure.
- Charles Schwab for custodian of AUM clients (accounts contain ETF’s/Funds, Equities, Fixed Income).
- MoneyGuide for financial planning scenarios
- Stripe invoicing for hourly clients
- Gusto for 1099 payroll
- Google Workspace for retention, tasks, & remaining tech
- Located & authorized in the USA
- Series 65 or exemption (i.e. CFP; Series 7&66)
- Deep understanding of the industry
- Strong financial literacy
- Ability to think long-term
- Willingness to adapt to regulations
- Clean U4/Background
- 80% production grid via 1099 Contract (we also share expenses which come out of your 80% share after 12 months of runway).
- Ownership of your practice allowing you to leave at anytime.
- Flexible Outside Business Activities (OBA).